Sunday, October 20, 2013

Online Personality Test

On the 16th day of January, I took the Online Personality Test at home. It’s also called Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test, which is formulated by Carl Jung and Isabel Briggs Myer. This is for us to discover the careers and occupations that is the most suitable for our personality type.
            
After having the online personality test, I’ve learned to accept my insecurities and unwanted traits. However, I am still trying to overcome my undesirable attitudes by dealing with the people around me in a very appropriate way. I got a result of ESFJ, which stands for Extravert with 22%, Sensing 25%, Feeling 12% and Judging with the biggest percentage 56%. The score appeared was right. I would judge something in a certain situation without minding the story behind it yet I am trying to change this kind of manner. In connection with the online personality result, I found myself having a blend of a Melancholic and Choleric type. I’m typically a self-centered person yet I don’t consider myself as shy because most of the time, I would give out everyone I’d pass by, the sweetest smile I have. Furthermore, I’d normally crack a joke just to make the vicinity a lively one. Though it always depend upon my mood. In terms of arts and talents, it is right that I can be highly creative in different activities such as poetry and arts. I usually aim for perfection that’s why I am very cautious in such plights and instructions. I would always want a matter to be accurate and unquestionable one. I have this passion for attainment and I’m very much competitive in several aspects of my life. I’m determined to accomplish what I’ve started even if it comes to worst.

           
I’ve learned how to be more considerate in how people react in various situations. Whatever it takes, I’ll do the best that I can to improve my personality and attitude because I believe that this will help me in my upcoming career. Knowing my strengths and weaknesses made me value the people that surround me. And realize that this will help me communicate properly with my colleagues in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment