Sunday, September 30, 2012

Gonna miss Travel Sales Course


     
      Learning Travel Sales is fun! It helped me a lot knowing how to market not just a certain product but myself.

      At first, I was scared because I had this perception that TRAVSELL is a difficult subject, but then Ive realized that this one is fun and interesting. I was thankful to have this subject taken along with the group of people I wanted to be with.

      Though I was placed in the leftmost part where I hate most since I cant focus listening as I was seated in the isle, which I could easily express myself, it wasnt a hindrance to absorb everything in our discussion.

      Several might find our activities and assignment annoying and burdens, I was in favor with those because those were for our own good; to sharpen our minds and memories and to enhance our skills and capabilities.

      Furthermore, I find our final exam project/presentation very challenging yet fun one since it involves our creativity to market a certain destination. It also deals with our ability to present professionally and face our stage fright and during the question and answer portion.

      This subject is not an easy one; time, effort, comprehension and passion are needed in order to survive this subject or if aiming for a high grade.

      I learned numerous things about selling and marketing; its not the usual subject that I would normally forgot what had been thought as time goes by. This applies to my daily life and will help me for the rest of my life and attain the pinnacle of success. How I wish, there will be TRVSELL2 for the next terms so I could learn more about Travel Sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment